ASB Toolkit

Drunk or Rowdy Behaviour

South Lakes Housing would consider this as Anti-Social Behaviour if the disturbance is persistent. Persistent means the disturbance is repetitive over continuous periods and is more than a one off incident.

If the associated behaviour is of a criminal nature you need to report this to the Police immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

How to Report

South Lakes Housing aims to investigate reports of the disturbance over a 2 week period. During this time you will need to continue to report any incidents of nuisance you are experiencing through the online reporting form or via The Noise App. Any incidents reported will be attached to an ASB case as evidence.

Once the initial 2 week period is over a review of the case will be carried out by our Tenancy Management Team to decide what course of action will be taken. You will be informed of the outcome.

If you have concerns about the welfare of an adult or child in the household you should contact the Cumbria Safeguarding Hub  and/or the Police.