Raise a Concern/Safeguarding

We want to make it as easy as possible for residents to let us know if they have reason to be concerned, whether that be in relation to their own welfare or that of someone else be it an adult or a child.
Where there are concerns for an individual or family for example, this could constitute a safeguarding issue and we work with other agencies to ensure that actions are taken to safeguard those concerned.
If you have immediate fear for someone’s safety or well-being you should contact the police on 999.

We take potential safeguarding incidents very seriously and will work with you and other agencies to ensure that the incident is investigated with quickly and effectively.
Please complete the form below to report any potential safeguarding incidents. We will respond within 2 working days which will include an update on the issues if this is considered reasonable.

Fields marked with an * are required.