We need your skills! Jump on Board….
We’re looking for a new Tenant Board Member to join our talented and friendly SLH Board.
Our Board members are ordinary people, just like you, who care about their homes, their neighbours and communities. They’re passionate people want to apply their skills, knowledge and experience to be part of something great!
We would love for you to use your skills, knowledge and experience to join us!
What role does the Board play?
Our Board lead, direct and evaluate our organisation, whilst supporting our vision and values. They help to shape our organisation, which in turn will help to make real improvements to our communities. They personally benefit from support, development, a sense of real pride and satisfaction from providing quality homes for people who need them.
Could I be a Tenant Board Member?
- Do you live in an SLH home?
- Do you believe everyone deserves a safe and secure home?
- Do you want to help build more affordable homes?
- Do you want to be a part of an ambitious organisation that cares?
If you answered ‘yes’ then you might be just the kind of person we’re looking for to join our Board. Have a look at our Tenant Board Member Pack to find out more. Whether you have previous experience or not, one thing is key – that you are passionate about helping to create a better world and are committed to our mission of ‘Quality homes, a platform for life!
What’s in it for me?
- Be a part of setting the direction for the organisation, what we invest in and how we get the right balance between improving homes, neighbourhoods and developing new housing.
- Gain a real sense of real pride and satisfaction from providing quality homes for people who need them
- Salary of £3,000 per annum
- Develop your skills and experience through training and support
Joining the Board might seem daunting, but we are happy to take as much time as possible to explain what is involved in joining so that you can consider whether it’s something for you.
You can find out more about this opportunity by reading though our Tenant Board Member Recruitment pack here.
If you would like to apply to join our Board, please email a covering letter outlining your interest in the role and any relevant skills and experience you may have, alternatively you can send your CV if preferred.
Email address: email@example.com
If you would like to find out more, get some help with your application or to have an informal chat, please send your contact details to email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get in touch!
Hear from our current Tenant Board Members Stephen & Loraine who answer some questions you may have!
< Back to News