Tenant Annual Report
South Lakes Housing and Tenants Committee have today published their Annual Report 2017
The Regulatory Standard on Tenant Involvement & Empowerment requires that housing associations provide timely and relevant performance information to support effective scrutiny by tenants of their performance. This includes the publication of an annual report in a form agreed by tenants.
The report shows that;
- Over the last 12 months; all homes have been brought up to the ‘decent homes standard’
- Rent collection is improving
- Increased investment into flood resilience and fire safety work
- Changes to customer services, sheltered housing and housing officers
- A range of community initiatives and youth projects
- Information on ‘managing money’ including home contents insurance
- Update on Board changes
- Special focus on value for money
- Review of performance against the national standards
The report was jointly produced by SLH staff and the Tenants Committee. This included editorial meetings and consulting the view of tenants on their views about the evidence SLH could produce to comply with the regulatory standards.
Tenants are being encouraged to complete Feedback Forms.< Back to News