Vicky has worked for South Lakes Housing for 13 years; her first role was a Sheltered Scheme Manager at Gallowbarrow. Vicky now works on the Income Management Team and has been part of the team for 7 years, during this time she has become a well-known face to tenants.
South Lakes Housing’s Income Team can offer advice, information and support to help you to better manage your money and therefore meet your rental obligations and avoid the building up of rent arrears. We can help you to;
- Review your financial circumstances
- Maximise your income – i.e. check your Welfare Benefits entitlement/award(s) etc.
- Ensure you have access to value-for-money services such as bank accounts, home insurance and utilities
- Signpost you to such as specialist debt advice and other services where appropriate.
- Consider any other sources of information, advice and support that may be available to you.
Vicky works in partnership with external agencies to ensure the correct level of support and advice is offered to our customers. She also provides advice and liaises with tenants regarding the implications of welfare reform.
If you would like to speak with Vicky or a member of the Income Team then please call us on 0300 303 8540 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org