Here to Help
With energy prices set to soar and other household bills increasing we understand that many of our customers will be having money worries. SLH have a knowledgeable Income Team who can provide you with advice, support and can signpost you to help available.
We are here to help so don’t delay getting in touch.
Our team can help you with:
- Reviewing your financial circumstances and help you to prioritise how you spend your money through budgeting advice.
- Maximising your income- check your Welfare Benefits entitlement/award to ensure you are getting all the benefits/income you are entitled to.
- Making referrals to local food banks for emergency food support.
- Ensuring you have access to value-for-money services such as bank accounts, home insurance and credit unions for loans and savings.
- Signposting you to specialist debt advice, energy saving advice and other services that may be appropriate to you.
- Considering any other sources of information, advice and support that may be available to you.
You can also access free and impartial money advice through the Government’s Money Helper service– they have lots of useful tools on their website too www.moneyhelper.org.uk
How to contact us:
- 0300 303 8540