SLH together with a group of Tenants’ Committee representatives have published the Annual Tenant Report 2019. The report goes into detail about what we’ve achieved in 2019 and outlines some of our plans for the future.
You can view the report here: Annual Tenants Report 2019
The Regulatory Standard on Tenant Involvement & Empowerment requires that housing associations provide timely and relevant performance information to support effective scrutiny by tenants of their performance. This includes the publication of an annual report in a form agreed by tenants.
This year’s report also includes;
- A welcome from the Board Chairman (Ian Munro) and Tenants’ Committee and an advertisement on becoming a Board Director or member of the Tenants’ Committee
- A round-up of tenant scrutiny activity and a review of performance against Customer Service Standards
- Information about new digital services (‘My Account’)
- Planning information on a number of new homes
- Details on the strong financial position
- An update on Universal Credit
- An update about community involvement activities
- A performance review of SLH’s compliance with the regulatory standards
The report was jointly produced by SLH staff and the Tenants’ Committee. This included editorial meetings and consulting the view of tenants on their views about the evidence SLH could produce to comply with the regulatory standards.
If you would like to work with us on next years report, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 303 8540.
We welcome any comments, questions and requests for further information or other feedback that you have regarding this report.