We carry out an Electrical inspection on a regular cycle to ensure the safety of your installation.
Electrical equipment can be very dangerous if it’s not used and looked after properly. Here are a few things you can do to stop an electrical fire in your home:
- If a wire or plug looks damaged then do not use it.
- If there are scorch marks around a plug on the wall then do not plug anything into it.
- Do not plug more than one thing into each socket.
- Switch off and unplug things when you are not using them.
- Make sure that wires are not tangled. When a wire is tangled and electricity is running through it the wire can get extremely hot and start a fire.
- Keep portable heaters away from curtains and furniture and never use them to dry clothes.