Your rent is due weekly and is payable in advance. You can pay your rent by the following methods:
- By direct debit: this is the best way to pay and you can do this easily by completing a direct debit mandate by telephoning our customer services team on 0300 303 8540. Collection dates are the 1st, 6th, 12th, 20th or 27th of the month.
- Via the internet: https://ip.e-paycapita.com/AIP/itemSelectionPage.do?link=showItemSelectionPage&siteId=412&languageCode=EN&source=AIP
- Over the phone: You can call us on 0300 303 8540 and make a debit or credit card payment. Please have your credit or debit card and account reference (and invoice number if applicable) ready.
- By Allpay Swipe Cards: This enables you to pay your rent at any post office or allpay, payzone and paypoint outlets in the UK. See here: https://www.payzone.co.uk/consumers/
) to view the places where you can pay rent. To request a card please contact us
- By calling into our offices: You can pay by cheque, debit or credit card at our offices during our office opening hours 08.45 – 17.00.