Service Standards & Policies
The following Service Standards have been agreed by SLH Board following consultation with the tenant scrutiny group in 2017 and staff. The document ensures that SLH complies with the Regulatory Standards set by the ‘Regulator for Social Housing’ (RSH) which states that landlords should agree and monitor ‘local offers’.
The standards will be monitored by the Tenants’ Committee and a summary of performance will be included within the annual tenant report.
The following tenant-related policies are published as part of SLH’s transparency agenda (recommended by a Tenant Scrutiny Review in 2018):
- Anti Social Behaviour & Domestic Abuse
- Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code: Self-assessment form
- Cyber Security
- Data Protection & Data Privacy
- Health Safety & Welfare
- Income Management
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Rent & Service Charge Setting
- Resident Engagement Strategy
- Tenancy Fraud
- Tenancy Management
- Social Media Statement