Eden & South Lakeland Credit Union is a financial co-operative which promotes savings and offers affordable loans. It is owned and run by its members
- A one-off membership fee of £2 is payable upon joining. A minimum savings balance of £3 must be maintained at all times.
- Small amounts are welcome
- Save regularly or when you can
- You can pay money into your savings account either in person or from your bank using a bank standing order form
- No hidden fees
- No fees for early repayment
- Loan interest rates compare favourably with other lenders.
- E&SL Credit Union interest rates are always lower than those charged by payday lenders.
Office Opening Times
Kendal: Kendal Town Hall, Highgate, Kendal, LA9 4DL
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:30am – 12:30pm
email@example.com Tel:01768 890065
Firm Reference Number: 587639. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority