Eden & South Lakeland Credit Union is a financial co-operative which promotes savings and offers affordable loans. It is owned and run by its members
- The Credit Union is run solely for the benefit of it’s members and aims to provide simple banking in a friendly local environment. It can sometimes provide loans when high street banks are not able to.
- Small amounts are welcome
- Save regularly or when you can
- You can pay money into your savings account either in person, from your bank using a standing order form, or one-off bank transfers.
- No hidden fees
- No fees for early repayment
- Loan interest rates compare favourably with other lenders.
- E&SL Credit Union interest rates are always lower than those charged by payday lenders.
Office Opening Times
Kendal: Kendal Town Hall, Highgate, Kendal, LA9 4DL
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Penrith: Weekdays 10:30am – 1:00pm. Tel: 01768 890065. The Penrith office can answer queries at times when the Kendal office is closed.
Please visit the website for more information: www.edensouthlakeland.com
Firm Reference Number: 587639. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority