Finance Business Partner (Homes)
£37,113 – Hybrid Working. Excellent pension, holidays and other benefits.
The role of the Finance Business Partner (Homes) will provide a link between the Finance and Homes Directorates. The post will be accountable for the delivery of a range of financial services and analysis to senior internal decision makers and be a lead representative of Finance development of a ‘customer first focussed’ approach.
- Delivery of a comprehensive budget, management, and financial accounting service to budget holders in respect of:
- the Major Repairs programme, ensuring the timely and accurate reporting and forecasting of expenditure
- Application of accounting policies to maintain the component accounting fixed assets registers
- the subsidiary Housing and Property Services that delivers responsive, void, and programmed maintenance
- Partnering budget holders, ensuring accurate and timely financial analysis, reporting and support to the Homes Directorate, their management teams and budget holders to deliver their own strategies and plans
- Provide cashflow information and forecasts to the Finance Business Partner (Treasury & Development) with relevant commentary to support forecasts
- Resolve any issues or queries and developing wider understanding of financial reports and processes.
- Implement the continuous improvement of finance processes and systems to maximise the accurate, timely and tailored services to customers
- You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA or CIMA) or be actively studying towards qualifying.
- A natural business partner it is essential you have the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-finance members of the team.
- You will have a strong technical grasp to be able to follow regulatory rules for returns and be an advocate for the continuous improvement of finance processes and systems
The Organisation and Benefits
Have a look at our dedicated microsite for full details: https://jobs.baymanatkinsonsmythe.com/southlakeshousing/
Applying for the role:
More information on how to apply for this role can be found here: https://jobs.baymanatkinsonsmythe.com/southlakeshousing/