Electrician (preferably with multi skilled abilities across other construction trades)
Are you an Electrician with multi-skilled abilities too?
We are looking to hire experienced trade staff with recognised qualifications/time served experience or those who are newly qualified from an apprenticeship looking to broaden their horizons.
Benefits of working for SLH:
- A great salary of £30,067 per annum rising to £33,408 per annum (following successful completion of probationary period)
- Excellent Pension
- Van, cordless tools, technology, uniform and materials all provided
- Good work variety – every day is different
- Simplyhealth Provider benefits
- Training to keep you up to date and develop your skills
- 40 hour week (flexible working options considered)
- Overtime where appropriate
- Working locally in the area
What can SLH do for you?
- Values-based organisation, making a difference for our customers – We just care!
- We believe in you having a work life balance – Defined working day start/finish and support for when you have those blips in your life.
- We believe in you having your say in what we do- having a say through our staff forums/feedback groups.
- We believe in investing in you – Training you to keep you up to date and develop your personal and professional skills.
- Everyone is valued and appreciated – We recognise when we think you have really gone that extra mile.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to our HR Department: HR@southlakeshousing.co.uk
< Back to News